This is a submission to the 1st bookdown contest.
- Write theses of Peking University with R markdown syntax.
- Create multiple file formats, including .pdf, single .html, gitbook, .md, .epub, docx.
An Example with Its Repo
Screenshots of the pdf output are as follows. Users can view mdpi.docx, mdpi.epub, mdpi.html, mdpi.pdf, and mdpi.tex in ‘_book/‘.
The pdf template of bookdown-pku originated from the LaTeX template ‘CasperVector/pkuthss’ . I modified it as ‘tex/template_pku.tex’, i.e. the title, author and abstracts were moved from the original LaTeX template to the yaml of ‘index.Rmd’.
- Download the GitHub Repo.
- Revise ‘index.Rmd’ and ‘body.Rmd’ as your own manuscript.
- Build the book with R bookdown.